Frequently Asked Questions
Shopping in a HomeSense store
I want to find a particular product in a HomeSense store. Can you track it down for me?
That's the thing with unique finds...unfortunately not. Thousands of new arrivals come in store every day. Not only does this mean oodles of choice for you, but it also means that no two stores can offer the same goodies at the same time. For this reason, we are unable to offer you a tracking service. But we can offer you savings of up to 60% every day on branded and unique homeware. So that's the beauty of it.
What are your top tips for shopping at HomeSense?
Be ready to find something amazing you didn't set out for. Don't worry about being matchy-matchy, and you'll find more unique pieces you love. Check back often because we get new deliveries every day. Read more here.
What is your refund and exchange policy?
It’s very easy to return something you have bought in store
- Return your purchase in store within 28 days with a receipt as proof of purchase for a full refund
- Merchandise must be unused and in its original condition including packaging and labelling
- Pierced jewellery and gift cards are excluded from our returns policy
- If you paid by credit or debit card any refund must go to the card you used to purchase
- If you paid by gift card the refund will go on to another gift card
- Gift receipts can be used to return an item for exchange or gift card but not a refund
- HomeSense items cannot be returned to a TK Maxx store.
How do I find out more about HomeSense?
How do I apply for a job at HomeSense?